There are only three things every woman needs in life, food, water and compliments. Every woman deserves to be treasured.
There are a lot of simple things that can just be kept right in order to maintain a healthy and happy vagina. Improper care of the vagina can cause a woman to start smelling funky (Fishy) and this leads to why some women feel rejected or lack self worth, causing doubts and uncertainty about their self or feelings of not measuring up to Standards (Inferiority complex).
First of all, I want you to know that every woman has a natural smell that you can’t get away. But this natural smell is usually mild so don’t think of having a vagina that can smell like a flower or a candy.
I am here to give you a few tips that can help you know how to feel fresh at all times and boost your confidence. Say goodbye to poor intimate hygiene after practicing these tips!
- Stop using perfumed soaps to wash the area of your vagina instead, use plain water on a cleaned hands to wash your vagina gently at least twice every day. The vagina cleans itself naturally inside your body with natural vaginal secretions.
- Pat dry the vagina always from front to back (after visiting the loo) to avoid introducing unwanted bacterias into your vagina that can cause you some disorders.
- Eat yoghurt regularly. Yoghurt has some acidic compounds that fight off bad bacteria, it also helps maintain the PH levels of the vagina.
- Wear cotton underwear. Cotton panties are soft and comfortable materials which are more hygienic and provides air and moisture flow between the vagina and the atmosphere, and that can prevent the cause of yeast infection.
- Try as much as possible to change your sanitary pads and panty liners regularly (preferably 2x a day) or whenever you start feeling very soaked in them.
- Lastly, it is very important to always iron your underwear or expose them to some kind of heat to kill any bad micro-bacterias that couldn’t be dead in the wash or exposed after being wash before using them.